Davey & Florey Associates is registered with the Registrar of Companies; The Institute of Certified and Public accounts (ICPAU) and the Office of the Auditor General and all the Partners have valid Practicing certificates.
To become the best Audit and Assurance services, Financial and Accounting services and Business Consultancy service provider in the region
To provide quality Audit & Assurance and Financial services, Business Consultancy service and guidance to clients and stakeholders efficiently and effectively to enable them achieve success in their businesses.
Davey & Florey Associates is an Audit and Assurance, Financial, Accounting and Taxation and Business Consultancy Services firm registered in Uganda. We provide quality Audit and Assurances, Accounting, Tax Consultancies, Financial, Business Consultancy services and offer guidance to our clients efficiently to enable them achieve success in their businesses. Davey and Florey have been in operation since 2007. Our key strength is our skilled staff and the quality of our service delivery and professionalism.
The objectives of Davey and Florey Associates are but not limited to the following:
- To perform Audits in order to ascertain the validity and reliability of information; also to provide an assessment of a system's internal control.
- To perform Accounting services such maintenance of cash books and bank reconciliations , preparation of financial statements etc
- To ensure that financial statements and accounts are true and fair and are free from errors and of material misstatements - a concept influenced by both quantitative and qualitative factors.
- To make an independent assessment of the fairness by which a company's financial statements are presented by its management. Davey and Florey Associates ensure that this is performed by competent, independent and objective person(s) known as auditors or accountants.
- To ensure that financial systems of our clients adhere to generally accepted standards set by governing bodies regulating businesses; these standards simply provide assurance for third parties or external users that such statements present a company's financial condition and results of operations 'fairly'.
- To perform quality audits: Quality audits are performed to verify the effectiveness of a quality management system. Quality audits are essential to verify the existence of objective evidence of processes, to assess how successfully processes have been implemented, for judging the effectiveness of achieving any defined target levels, providing evidence concerning reduction and elimination of problem areas and are a hands-on management tool for achieving continual improvement in an organization.
- To act as external auditors to organizations. External auditors are independent staff assigned by an auditing firm to assess and evaluate financial statements of their clients or to perform other agreed-upon evaluations.
- To support client’s organizational development for sustainability of all sectors including Agriculture, Trades, Industries and Services.
Biika House, 1st Floor, suite No. 1
Plot 1601/1247 Kampala, off Kiira Road, Kamwokya
P.O. Box 40306, Kampala, Uganda,
Tel: +256 414 697 414;
Mob:+256 (0) 774 906 720 ;
+256 (0) 772 507 132
Web : www.daveyflorey.com